How Can Powder Coating Benefit Consumers and Businesses?July 25, 2016
Inquiries that cover the merits of powder coating technology have diligently covered the technique's environmental benefits. We've reinforced this feature by describing the imperturbable nature of the shell-like finish, its non-corrosive and weatherproofing attributes. The benefits continue in this manner, but they begin to feel a bit abstract after a while. What's needed is something that targets the bottom line. One advantage that obviously appeals to consumers and business owners, alike, is the turnkey model. Basically, every element can be started and completed in a short period of time within the confines of a garage-sized facility. But there are other perks we should know of here, so let's move out of the abstract and into the concrete world of profit-oriented commercial trading.
Automotive production lines and the construction industry both now employ the powder coating process as a key part of their work cycle. Engine parts are coated in this way, as are fence posts. Still, on setting our sights a little lower, consumers and small businesses are also buying into the technology. Small appliances are replacing scratched enamel with textured powder finishes. Meanwhile, back out in those garage-sized setups, keen new business owners’ work in tandem with machine shops to put chrome veneers on motorcycle frames and ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) parts. The environmentally friendly features may not tangibly touch the bottom line, at least not directly, but the above benefits really do directly satisfy the current financial climate.
New marketing plans pop up all the time as fresh-faced business owners apply for loans and shop for business premises. Once upon a time, it was just a case of getting the loan, moving into the building, and starting to spray paint everything in sight. Those same marketing plans now deal with added scrutiny, as the loan officer and the environmental study group assesses the merits of the business plan. Thankfully, a powder coating business plan only has room to grow, and there are few obstacles to this growth. The oven, electrostatic rig, and spray guns all comply with modern health and safety laws. Next, the market is right there, in black and white or any textured range of colours that may be called upon by the customer. And it's a market that encompasses everything, every product from a farmer's muddy tractor to a weekend warrior's dented old metal toolbox.
As small business ventures focus on weatherproof fences and car parts, consumer-oriented products will grow layers of powder-finished coatings, tough membranes that won't chip when an active household does what's natural by breaking the items in with a flurry of cooking and garage work.
GP Industries Pty Ltd
1 Regal Court,
Vermont South VIC 3133
Phone: (03) 9802 1355
Fax: (03) 9802 6027
20 Burgess Road,
Bayswater North VIC 3153
Phone: (03) 9761 7676
Fax: (03) 9761 7671
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- How the Right Powder Coating Equipment and Powder Coating Application Can Help Avert Corrosion and Rust
- The Benefits of Powder Coating in Metal Fabrication
- How Magnetic Induction Method Measure Powder Coating Thickness
- Overcoming the Faraday Cage Effect in Powder Coating Application
- The Significance of Particle Size in Powder Coating Transfer Efficiency
- The Differences Between Powder Coating and Electroplating
- Powder Coat Adhesion Testing Process
- Why Is Powder Coating a Sustainable Option?
- Common Reasons for Chipped Powder Coating
- Electrostatic, Low Grade Ion, and Tribo: Charging Processes Used in Powder Coating
- What are the Causes of Outgassing in Powder Coating?
- Powder Coating Contamination and Its Effects on Product Quality
- Understanding the Causes of Craters in Powder Coating
- Powder Coating Booth Temperature: A Factor in Powder Coating Transfer Efficiency
- Powder Coating: A Phosphate Pre-Treatment is a Plus
- Paint Powder Qualities Required for Powder Coating Equipment
- Common Issues of Metallic Powder Coating
- Powder Coating Gun Settings: How It Can Affect Powder Coat Finish
- Turn Key Powder Coating Equipment: Customised Solution for All Powder Coating Needs
- Important Things to Keep in Mind Prior to Ordering Your Powder Coating Oven
- Appearance Issues: What Happens When a Powder Coating Equipment is Already Failing?
- View all articles…
- Powder Coating in Sheet Metal Processing
- Powder Coating for Automotive for Best Finished Results
- View all articles…
- Is It Possible to Powder Coat Chrome Materials?
- Pre-Treatment Process of Materials before Powder Coating
- View all articles…